Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Sense of Summer and Sailing



Pirate's Cove Marina.... The other Marina where we hang out since our marina is strictly for sailing...Just thought I'd post something warm and inviting....

Something to remind myself why I am doing all this therapy...
I really am a vibrant, active person at heart....
I'm more than a therapy monger!
 Enjoy a Bit of Sun and Summer!






Big Mary's Dock Bar



Pirate's Cove Restaurant

This is in Galesville Maryland, a quaint little one horse town on the West River off the Chesapeake Bay.  There's one main street down to the wharf with a liquor store, an ice house with a fish market, a few quaint antique stores, 3 restaurants and 2 marinas and a couple of churches.

It will be really neat to see this beautiful place once my eyes are fixed.  This summer will be wonderful.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]