Saturday, June 19, 2010

iPhone Apps for Autism and other folks with Executive Function Problems

Image representing iPhone 3G as depicted in Cr...iPhone Image via CrunchBase
Found a great link for iPhone Apps for Autism and other folks with Executive Function, Organizing and Time Management Problems:
Apps for Autism

Ones that I'm especially interested in include: Yoga with Deepak Chopra, Hidden Curriculum for Adults (social skills), Bump (sharing pictures and contacts with another itouch/iphone), dragon dictation (speech to text),Binaural beats (relaxation to music at specified frequencies), Grocery List, model me going places (so I can go places by land without the GPS, especially when I am walking).


Additionally, I am going to work with all the todo lists to see how to get them done.  I didn't mean to be funny... but it came out that way!
Bookmark and Share
Enhanced by Zemanta