- First differentiation is Liver Heat: Excessive Liver Heat leads to Hyper activity, Anxiety, Anger, Insomnia, and Compulsive, Self-Destructive Behaviors.
- Second differentiation is Spleen Deficiency, mucus block liver meridian: Spleen Deficiency leads to indigestion and poor absorption of nutrients, which cause mucus accumulation, bacteria imbalance, reflex, constipation, and obesity.
- Third differentiation is mucus blocks heart (mind) meridian: It leads to sensitive to sound and light, Asperger Syndrome, seizure and Insomnia
- Forth differentiation is Kidney Deficiency (weakness): It leads to Speech Delay, sensory & motor development delay, and Mental concentration problem.
- Fifth differentiation is Lung Qi Deficiency: It leads to immune dysfunctions, allergies.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Accupuncture and Autism
According to Chinese medicine, there are 5 differentiations of Autism: