Monday, December 6, 2010

My neurons just don't fire right...

The cerebellum is largely responsible for coor...Image via WikipediaJust got the results back from TOVA test of attention that I took earlier.  It confirmed what the Columbia neuropsych test said that I have problems with consistency as my response time is slow and my response time variability is lower than normal.   I don't have problems with commissions or ommissions unlike folks with full blown ADHD.

In layman's terms, I'm kind of flakey or inconsistent.  What can I say?  My neurons just won't fire on the beat.  Probably explains why I have a problem with rhythm when I do the Interactive Metronome or any musical or danse related activity. 

I wonder what else gets impacted with slow response times or response time variability.
Enhanced by Zemanta