Been there? Done that? Lost a dozen? Using a day planner one of the most essential coping skills that a woman with ADD can develop, but it's one that you need to practice and develop. Actually, using a dayplanner is not a single skill, but involves a set of skills that can be worked on, one-by-one.
1. Learn to have it with you at ALL times.
2. Write EVERYTHING in your day planner.
3. Learn the difference between a "to-do" list and a daily action plan. A "to do" list is a long list of action items.
4. Learn to become a better time estimator.
5. Learn to Plan for Contingencies.