- Iphone -- Can't recommend the iphone enough. A vanilla iphone with no special apps can help with reminders for appointments, maps that keep you from getting lo
Image via CrunchBase
- Ipad -- ditto on iphone. Plus it is bigger so it is much easier to manipulate. Downside, it doesn't go with me everywhere; unlike the iphone.
- Sound Oasis -- Great for Tinnitus. Generates a number of different sounds that mask tinnitus. Nice soothing noises like rain, stream, summer night, white noise
|Image via Wikipedia|
Helpful Board Games
- Labyrinth -- Nice board game for visual planning skills.
- The game consists of multi-colored pegs and a board. One person arranges several pegs(which are hidden from view) in any number of color schemes. The other player has several chances to guess the pattern by arranging the pegs in different orders until he guesses the correct scheme or runs out of chances .
- game in which the players first choose a color and then take turns dropping their colored discs from the top into a seven-column, six-row vertically-suspended grid.
|Connect 4 Image via Wikipedia|
|Mastermind Image via Wikipedia|
Copyright © 2010-2011 Traveller Journey Through The Cortex