Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm BAAACK!

IMG_1385aImage by Alaskan Dude via FlickrI'm BAAACK!!!  

Yes, I'm Back Alright!

Back in the good old US of A.

I arrived the day before yesterday and have been gradually getting over jet lag.  I feel that I can actually start blogging a bit.  Nothing profound.

Just a Hey, Howdy to my Gentle Readers to let them know that I will be pecking at the keyboard anon.

So much to say.  Where do I start?

I don't know exactly, but I do know I need to catch people up on the final therapy sessions that I had completed before I left and then some thoughts on the relationship between my trip and different sensory problems that I suffer from.

I can share some amusing thoughts on Gluten and Italy (give you a hint, I wasn't gluten free!).

Also, some thoughts about evolution, social relations, emotions, neuroscience, non-Western alternative medicines and consciousness.  Well, that's a bit of a mouthful.  But, stay tuned and you will know what I am talking about!


Copyright © 2010-2011 Traveller Journey Through The Cortex
Enhanced by Zemanta