Friday, January 4, 2013

Sorry I haven't been keeping up but ...

palm tree
palm tree (Photo credit: pshab)
I was in Florida!

Had a wonderful time.  Parasympathetic nervous system was thoroughly relaxed!

Despite coming back to the grey skies of the Northeast, my eyes were so relaxed that I started to see more things in space as I drove past Philadelphia on my way home.

I fell off the gluten free bandwagon in Philadelphia but I didn't have too many problems.  I think the bread is different in Florida and there are not as many celiacs or gluten sensitive folk.   Went to Walgreens to pick up some Glutenease and found that they didn't carry any.  I checked a couple of drugstores and they didn't carry the stuff.   I was better off eating Cuban sandwiches than other things.  Didn't try to eat other things and stayed away from pasta.  Did feel a little fuzzy headed and forgetful ... but I don't know if that has anything to do with the gluten or whether it was just being off my regular schedule.


Copyright © 2010-2013   Traveller Journey Through The Cortex
Enhanced by Zemanta