Friday, August 26, 2016

Distinguishing ADHD from the Signs of Aging

I wonder what will happen to me as I grow older in life.  There's very little written about all my different neurological problems as an older adult.  There's lots that is for young adults and how to launch them.  But, not so much on what happens later on down the pike.

I wonder if I will start slipping faster than my peers...or, whether  my peers will finally catch up to me!  You know, executive function, memory, processing speed are all parts of aging as well as ADHD.

I wonder if I will be come more addled and confused or whether I will be just in the mainstream of growing old.

Interesting slide show on ADHD later in life.


http://www.additudemag.com/slideshow/222/slide-1.html?utm_source=eletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=may