For those who come here looking for a insight on my therapies and don't want to wade through other musings, I have made up a time line of the story. However, if you want to look for specific posts on vision therapy, for example, use the search box on the home page, for now. Later on, I will create some categories for quick linking.
If you want to view my profile or email me, click here.
Initial Neuropsych, Occupational Therapy, Vision and Audiology Assessments. First Loop of Tomatis
- How This All Started: Initial Neuropsychiatric Evaluation at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital and Occupational Therapy Assessment at A Total Approach
- Initial Vision Assessment
- Tomatis and Balametrics Therapy
- Music, Audiology, Rhythm, and me
- Art, Creativity, Lateralization, and Neuroscience
Initial Meeting with the Nutritionist and Tomatis/Balametrics Occupational Therapy
- Initial Meeting with The Nutritionist
- Update with A Total Approach
- Feedback from Tomatis Loop 1
- Just to explain things...
- Vision therapy: session 1
- The God of small things: fire hydrant
- Walking in the woods
- Tomatis loop two
Third Loop of Tomatis and Beginning Vision Therapy. I was a little optimistic on Farsighted being corrected.
- Starting up Tomatis loop three
- Textures Come Alive
- My Eyes are Changing-- Maybe I am No Longer Farsighted
- The God of small things: 7-11 signs
Gastrointestinal evaluations, Vision Therapy, Results from Vision Therapy, Balance Test, Vision Therapy, and Menopause
- Journey Through My GI System Continued: I get a B...
- My Promise to Myself: If My Vision Gets to be Nor...
- The God of Small Things: I See Pine Needles
- Balance Test: Hearing, Tipping, Eye Tracking and W...
- Flummoxed by Up, Down, Left, Right: My Adventures.....
- Vision Therapy, Convergence and Divergence and 3D ...
- Menopause and the Mind: Brain Fog
- Journey Through the GI System: Search for the Sec...
- A Dream Deferred: I am Starting to Sing on Key
- Results from Third Round of Tomatis Show Improveme...
- Home based exercises to Improve Vision
- Here's an outline of the problems you have when yo...
- Unlike Stereo Sue, I have not gone binocular yet
- Pictures of me doing tomatis, balametrics and eye ...
My Vision Improves and My Tummy Starts Working. Initial Thoughts on Correcting the Lack of Sense of Smell.
- How I see an Oak Tree in Snow after Vision Therapy...
- Journey Up the Nose
- Snowpocalypse: Digging Out a Sailboat and Motor A...
- Executive Dysfunction: My Head Has No Czar
- Philadelphia City Hall -- I See it in its Detail f...
- Getting the Tummy Working
Vision Therapy, Tinnitus, Executive Function, Getting an MRI, Using a GPS
- My Brain Gets Its Picture Taken, Finally!
- And This is Why You Need to Keep Your Room Neat!
- Next phase of Physical Therapy
- Voyage to the Bottom
- Fat Palooza -- I Can't Believe What I'm Eating
- Vision Therapy Continued
- Vision Therapy Interim Results
- Ringing in my Ears
- GPS, Vision, Confusion and Distress
Vision Therapy, Drawing, Auditory Processing Disorder, Balance, Another Gastrointestinal Evaluations
- Getting the Eyes and Ears to Work Together
- More thoughts on Rosie and Auditory Processing Disorder
- Rosie O'Donnell on Why Her Son Just Can't Listen Understand
- I Can't Draw And Why I Care About It
- Developing Better Balance with Tadasana Yoga Pose
- Journey Down the Stomach Continues
- How I am starting to work on Seeing in 3D
Vision Therapy, Wheat and Gluten Allergies, Middle Aged Brain, Excecutive Dysfunction, Interactive Metronome, Music Skills
- Results from Vision Examination 5/26
- Heirloom Wheat?
- The Talents of a Middle-Aged Brain
- Caged in Chaos
- It's a Long Way to Tipperary: 15 millisecond Goal...
- How brain hears the sound of silence and CAPD
- Tic Toc and Scratch, Scratch
- Musical Skills and Children with Auditory Processi...
- Bodily motions influence memory and emotions
- Pizza for the Gluten- and Lactose Intolerant